Your baby is now over 5 inches long, getting ready for life outside, and your belly is making sure it is not behind in its growth either!
Changes in Body:
- Stretch marks may appear.
- Major increase in your appetite.
- Possible snoring due to nasal congestion.
- Taste buds are beginning to develop so it will be able to distinguish between sweet and non sweet fluid.
- Your baby's limbs are fully formed, as well as the skin and muscle.
- The fetus is 18cm long and now weights 185 grams.
- Forming body fat.
- Eyes able to perceive light.
- Practicing "survival reflexes" such as sucking.