This is time when the common pregnancy signs are very likely to appear while your baby has just become an embryo and is hiding safely in placenta. You might not feel any different yet, but the amniotic cavity, which will be filled with fluid, and the placenta, which will bring oxygen and nutrients to nourish your baby, are forming in your uterus.
Changes in Body:
- Still no body shape changes.
- Digestive problems, mood changes, morning sickness, breast tenderness are very likely to appear - may feel like premenstrual syndrome.
- Body starts producing hCG hormone which makes pregnancy tests positive.
- Called embryo.
- An important period when organs and nervous system are forming.
- Development of placenta allowing blood to flow at the end of the week.