Your early pregnancy symptoms are fully present and you are getting used to the condition of being pregnant. From this week onwards your baby has a heartbeat and also begins to move. Sadly, you will not be able to feel its movements yet.
Changes in Body:
- The uterus starts growing.
- Early pregnancy symptoms present (morning sickness, sore breasts, dizzinesss, fatigue, sleeplessness etc.)
-Your hormonal changes may lead to constant mood swings.
- Eyes, ears and mouth start to develop.
- The baby's heart is beating (approximately 150 times per minute - twice as fast as the mother's heart)
- Arms and legs become noticeable.