Morning sickness mostly affects pregnant women in the 6th & 12th week of pregnancy, the symptoms of this condition can occur anytime.
Symptoms can be:
Some Causes are:
- Rise of estrogen levels in the body
- Imbalance of electrolytes & glucose
Basic Remedies to give a chance are:
- Try herbal tea
- Spices that soothe
- Boost your B intake
Some Additional Tips to follow:
- Do not get up from the bed immediately after sleep- wake up slowly.
- Keep biscuits or crackers handy for early morning snacks.
- Eat multiple small meals through the day.
- Avoid fried, oily & spicy foods.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine intake.
Try this natural morning sickness remedy that is scientifically formulated to ease your symptoms. Consult your doctor if the symptoms persist and check with them before taking any medications. You and your baby are very important to us. Have a healthy pregnancy.