Are you aware of signs during pregnancy that are warning you? Never ignore them! Watch this video to stay away from issues that can harm you and your unborn baby. Let's start.
1. Bleeding - There are several causes of bleeding in pregnancy. For instance, if bleed-ing is accompanied by abdominal pain and menstrual-like cramps during 1st trimester it could indicate ectopic pregnancy wherein fetus develops outside the womb. This is a life-threatening situation.
2. Severe nausea and vomiting - can make you dehydrated and malnourished which isn't good for baby
3. Baby's kicks decline - there are multiple causes such as maternal stress or nutritional problems, premature rupture of membranes, placental abruption etc.
4. Contractions early in 3rd trimester - sign of a preterm labor.
5. Water breaks - it can be a true water rupture or urine (go to bathroom and if the flu-id continues - call a doctor you're about to have a baby)
6. Persistent severe headache, abdominal pain, swelling, and visual disturbances in 3rd trimester - usually this indicates preeclampsia.
7. Flu symptoms - pregnant women are more prone to flu which is why vaccine is rec-ommended.