Create: 07/19/2016 - 04:39
During this 35th week of pregnancy, your baby's growth has been progressing at a remarkable pace as your due date draws near. But the next three weeks could bring your baby's most rapid weight gains.
Changes in Body:
- Your cervix already might begin to dilate or open very slightly to get ready for birth in a few weeks.
- When this begins, you might notice a sharp pain in your vagina. This doesn't mean you're in labor.
- Some women begin dilating in the few weeks, days, or even hours before labor.
- You might continue to feel practice contractions this week.
- The fetus is now putting on weight each day in preparation for birth, and now fills most of the uterus.
- Baby now does body rolls due to limited space.
- Your baby is now 44.5 cm long and weighs 2.3kg.
- At this stage of pregnancy you will need an additional 200 calories per day in your nutrition plan.- It is perfectly normal to feel very tired, and fed up of your pregnancy by this stage.- Discuss any worries with your doctor.