Create: 07/19/2016 - 08:51
The baby doubles its size, the nervous system becomes much more complex and its organ start to develop rapidly. A minor gain in weight is possible and you may begin to notice a slight baby bump.
Changes in Body:
- Your breasts start to grow and become more sensitive.
- A slight increase in your weight is possible (due to an increase in your blood level)
- From now on rapid mood swings are expected.
- The heart and brain become more complex.
- The baby's arms and leg buds are visible.
- A thin layer of skin forms across its body.
Pre-eclampsia:- High blood pressure condition.- It can cause the blood vessels of the placenta to spasm.- Reduces oxygen flow to the fetus and puts it at risk.- The fetal growth rate may be affected.Symptoms:- Fluid retention of the hands, feet and ankles.- Protein retention of the hands, feet and ankles.- Protein in your urine and a sudden gaining of weight.Bleeding in Early Pregnancy:- Bleeding or spotting from the vagina is know as a threatened miscarriage.- Bleed heavily and not miscarry or do harm to the baby.- All bleeding should be taken seriously.- Visit your doctor occurs.