Good news: Your baby is becoming bigger and more human-like. Bad news: You are probably tired of the morning sickness by now. But don't give up: it will be over quite soon!
Changes in Body:
- Breasts and nipples enlarge and become sensitive.
- Vagina changes from light pink to dark pink, and you may notice an increased vaginal discharge.
- Time for regular monitoring of your pregnancy.
- Blood, and urine will be regularly checked.
- Your breasts and tummy growing slowly but surely.
- Morning sickness, heartburn and flatulence are very common.
- Occasional headaches and dizziness may be attacking you - if you think it is too much or too often, tell your doctor.
- Wrists and ankles will be checked for swelling along with your abdomen.
- You can expect to gain anywhere between 10-20kg during your pregnancy.
- Rapid growth of one millimeter a day.
- Upper lip, nose and eye lids are visible.
- Spontaneously moving its developing legs adnd arms.
Tip of the Week: Wear a supportive bra. Good breast support during pregnancy will help you feel more comfortable and prevent future sagging. Exercises to keep your chest muscles toned can be useful, too.